Kitchen kickboard sealer strip

Hi Anyone know where I could get Kitchen kickboard sealer strip? The strip that goes between the kickboard and floor On-line if possible
--
Martin

B&Q do it online but I think it's a 6 week order time, if you are lucky you may find it in a store near you.
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=plinth+seal&selected=products
I wanted some a while back but my local B&Q didn't have any in store and directed me to a huge branch which also didn't have any. The girl siad it would have to be ordered in for me (6 weeks) - when I asked why they don't keep it in store, she replied that as it was so popular it didn't stay on the shelves very long so they decided not to keep it as a stock item !!!
Thank you Franko
--
Martin

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:35:05 GMT, "Franko" < snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com>