Kitchen Facades or KBBC - Has anybody used them?

Hi All,
I'm currently thinking about having my kitchen done up. It's fairly small and the units & worktops are in good condition so i'm wondering about just replacing the doors, etc and have had Kitchen Facades in to give me a quote.
I'm also wondering about using KBBC for a new kitchen
Has anybody used either of them before? I'd be grateful for any feedback about them or any recommendations.
Thanks Andy