Kids wallpaper

Anyone know any suppliers either Online or a real shop that has boys wallpaper for a 6 year old.
My son wants an Army room and can't find any Wallpaper to match!
TIA -- Remove spamtrap to reply.

I grew up with wallpaper depicting a jungle scene... and I've turned into somebody who likes nature, plants and animals. Could be shear coincidence, but don't you think that with current wars continuing to slaughter kids and adults alike, that a different wallpaper motif might be a slightly more enlightened parental choice?
If you disagree then may I recommend making your own realistic army/war wallpaper by downloading a selection of battle scene pictures (incl. a human body blown to bits for extra realism).. and printing them on A4 sheets and plastering your kid's room with them?

Nah!! I had pink wallpaper and I dont have a inclination towards men.
Rod wrote:

Wood chip with a hand painted camouflage scheme a la :-
http://www.sidtech.co.uk/iu/soup557269988403.jpg
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words
Rod wrote:

Maybe if you are feeling artistic you could paint a mural on one of the walls that have had the camouflage painted on them A quick grep of the 'net shows lots of suppliers of military wallpapers but they tend to be American . HINT search for wall covering as wallpaper throws up hundreds of results all for computer desktops .