Ivory Silicone sealant

Trying to find some ivory silicone sealant for between my kichen work top and the tiles (grey slate with ivory grout) but can't find any anywhere.
Anyones have any clues where to find it? Can get the usual white/clear/brown, but no ivory!
TIA
I got some recently in B&Q, maybe you went on a bad day.

Try your local builders merchant, it comes with several names, all seem to be Ivory, Natural, Sand etc, the colour of the nozzle will give you a clue dave

suppliers.
HTH
Steve