Isolation switch ?

NEDL engineer told us that we need have an isolation switch fitted after the meter in order to isolate the mains should any work need to be done in the house, because at the moment we only have a trip switch. This is my responsibility.
Question! Which should I get and where from.
Kindest regards,
Jim
the_constructor wrote:

range of enclosures to put it in.
Try TLC http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk

If you want the switch then a Wylex REC2 is the way to go
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/WYREC2S.html
I do not see any legal reason for the NEDL engineer to insist that you have one installed. If NEDL believe that it is a legal requirement then they will supply and fit one for free.
If NEDL do not supply a free switch then it is not required. Simples.
--
Adam

Don't you usually post to the uk.d-i-y group, not this one?
--
Adam

I post in both, because not everyone uses both Jim