Is this right or total tosh???

Page 2 of 2

It's not for free. It's paid for by the rent.
--
*If God dropped acid, would he see people?

But it's not free, anyway...someone has to pay - even the tenant pays something. And I wouldn't be happy with someone whom I was paying, even indirectly, lying so that he could get out of doing the job properly. It's no good trying to make it sound better by calling it a 'fib'...the word 'lie' is perfectly applicable.

It's even nicer to come down to an already warm kitchen. ;-)
--
*If you can read this, thank a teecher