Is Screwfix Direct the best place to buy a Set of Ladders?

4 or 5 metres?
Thanks,
Jez

I bought a nice pair of extending ladders 4 mtrs each for 69 in my local hardware store but they have limited weight ability you get what you pay for really.
--
Vass

NEVER buy anything without having a good look at ebay!!!