Interesting plumbing

What about this little lot under our old kitchen sink? Anyone else got any interesting plumbing pictures?
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike.Housechanges/Muddymike.10616?sort=0
Mike
Reminds me of one of those optical illusion pictures you see from time to time ... the more you look the more unreal the picture is
Ash

The inspiration for Pipe Mania, perhaps? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipe_Mania_(video_game)
JW

I suspect that came from the earlier Parkers card game, WaterWorks. Still have a set dating back to the early 1970s.
--
Andrew Gabriel