Integral venetian blinds

Venetian blinds sealed within double glazing unit. Can anyone give me a sample price? I've looked online but all I can find is 'contact us for a quote'.
I suspect they are expensive!
mark

They have been in use in Sweden since I visited there in 1966. But I have never under stood why they have never taken off in the UK As you say "I suspect they are expensive!" The ones I saw, you could, lower and rises, open and close, all internal.

They're commonly found in offices here in internal windows in partition walls. However, these aren't sealed units. I wonder how you get the moving parts through the seals?
That reminds me, I drove past a large building (flats/appartments) somewhere in the last couple of weeks (can't recall where it was, but somewhere I hadn't been before). I did a double- take when I looked at the windows. They were replacement windows in an older building, but they looked like that had lots of random white tape on the glass, all over the building. Then I realised what it was -- the sealed units had been made with white plastic criss-cross pieces to look like smaller panes, but these had all fallen to pieces and dropped into a random jumble at the bottom of the unit! There must have been hundreds of affected windows -- damn expensive cock-up to fix!
--
Andrew Gabriel

It's all done with magnets, no moving parts pass through the glass or the seals.
mark