installing central heating from scratch

im thinking, only thinking mind, about installing central heating, we have warm air heating, so no rads, boiler or anything so its gonner be from scratch !

any decent websites, what rads i would need for room size ect ect that will give me an idea of what i might be getting myself into.

regards

Reply to
reg

"reg" wrote;

There is loads on the internet about diy central heating installation, such as:

For sizing radiators:
Good luck.

Reply to
DIY

There is a guy on uk.d-i-y who may send you a rad sizing calculator if you ask again over on that group.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

thanks for your replies guys, had a guy round tonight estimated about £3500 for 7 rads, combi boiler all fitted, he was going through with me what had to be done, i think its beyond my diy capability :o(

Reply to
reg

Have faith in yourself. If you do all the pipework, just get them to plumb up the boiler.

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ

yes quite a few

Reply to