Imperial Mortice Door Latch

The living room door latch has never worked since we bought this property so I took it out to replace it -
It seems to me I'm going to find a hard time replacing it as its dimensions dont match modern latches - I assume its imperial. Any advice where I might be able to get a replacement mortice lock/latch?
For info,
It measures (from front of faceplate),
Backset (to handle) is 130mm Full depth is 152mm to keyhole is 46mm
The height of the mechanism from top to bottom is 70mm
the faceplate itself is 120mm
Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:

I bought some in Wickes last week. They had a choice of 2 1/2" or 3". So much for going metric in the 1970's!
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman