Ilquid sander

Does anyone know of a product call ESP its liquid sander which I have used in the past. B&Q used to sell it but do not stock it now. Does anyone know of a stockist?

I can only get International Paint version of the product which is no where near as good as you have to clean it of within half an hour and let it dry in that time and then paint.

With ESP you painted it on and leave it for an hour and a half wipe it down and when you could paint.

It stayed active for up to two weeks so if it rained you could carry painting on next day. With International paint's product you cant do this.

How ESP works was it softens the surface of the paint at a molecular level enabling paint to adhere in every nook and cranny . I painted my gutter board using ESP and the paint on it (south side of house) was still in good condition after 10 years. So you can see why I'm keen to use this stuff again.

I lent my tin of out to friends as it goes a long way it got thrown out by a mate when he moved house. I searched the web for it and cannot find the maufacterer. Help

MikeS

Reply to
MikeS

Thanks for your help I found it at