Ikea & integrated appliances

We're looking at fitting an Ikea kitchen but whilst they do integrated dishwashers they don't do an integrated washing machine. Presumably in Sweden everybody has a utility room.
Does anybody know if integrated appliances are a standard size, i.e. could I buy one elsewhere and just fit an Ikea door? Are dishwashers and washing machines the same size, so that I could fit it into an Ikea dishwasher housing?
Any advice appreciated.