If you don't agree with it, go!

Totally off topic, but this link is well worth reading.
http://www.freedom.org/news/200608/25/tenney.phtml
Rob Graham

Hear Hear, thanks for posting - great common sense which, in all fairness, should upset no-one.
Phian

I posted this to three other NGs and in one of them, uk.rec.cars.maintenance, almost nobody shares this view. I'm alarmed.
I'm also interested to know why car enthusiasts are so accepting of this sort of thing!
Rob