ideal standard cistern donuts, where to get

We've got 3 ideal standard toilets in our house, new build just over 10 years ago,
on all 3 of the bogs the seal has perished between the cistern and the pan, thought it'd be a simple job to go to a plumbing place and get 3 new donuts, but oh no, ideal standard use a different sized donut to all the other bog makers it seems.
We've tried plumb centre, graham's, wickses, focus, homebase, b&q (only a small store tho) and all say the same thing, ideal standard parts are a pain to get and not stocked as they only fit ideal standard stuff, where as one size cistern donut fits 99% of the other makes.
Of course that's no help to me.
I've had a look on the ideal standard web site, but can't seem to find how to order a few new donuts, it seems without the bog model number i'm stuck, can't see a number on the pan.
Can anyone recomend a place i could get 3 ideal standard cistern donuts from? they are about 3 1/2 inch or larger diamiter round rubber donuts as opposed the the universal smaller donut with one side flat, and a cut out for the syphon nut,

There's no cut out for the syphon nut. The donut takes on the nut shape after fitting (which is why they generally aren't reusable).
I've bought donuts from Plumb Center, but I didn't know Ideal Standard was non-standard ;-) Sorry, not an answer to your question.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Ideal Standard is now called 'American Standard Plumbing UK Ltd'
If you contact them Tel: 01482 346461 (Fax 01482 445886) they should be able to supply the part direct, or at the very least tell you your nearest supplier.
Don.
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:42:26 +0100, Don Spumey

I should have added http://www.ribaproductselector.com/docs/9/07309/external/cov.htm where you can download data sheets showing 'photo's & part no's etc.
Don.
CampinGazz wrote:
http://www.partridges.uk.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id%55&osCsidqe39ff9b060b50673e066dd9a51ea0d
This any good? Are you sure of the measurements?

Them's the ones, i roughly measured the inside size, guess the donuts have squished over time.
Cheers for that link.
CampinGazz wrote:

http://www.partridges.uk.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id%55&osCsidqe39ff9b060b50673e066dd9a51ea0d
Woo hoo!