Ideal ISAR HE30 Problems

Hi, I have a Isar HE30 combi boiler and a few things are begining to get on my nerves.....

1) During CH mode the boiler pump runs on for 4 minutes after the CH demand has gone. It's a good idea to equalise the water temp around the

system, but not so good if your programmable thermostat turns the boiler on every 10 minutes to regulate the room temp. The flame only lights for 30 seconds - then it's 4 minutes of overun. Aaagh!

2) During the overun above if the system recieves a DHW demand - BANG, the changover valve switches mode whilst the pump is still running. Hydraulic nightmare!! Anyone else seen this problem?

3) Air, air and more air whilst in DHW mode. 4 months and the system is

still boiling of air! or is it I don't know?

Can anyone cast any info on the above probelms/annoyances.

Mark

Reply to
hammermarks

How old is it?