How to give matt emulsion a slight sheen

I have to repair a mannequin which has been slightly damaged and will be using MATT emulsion because the colour is already mixed (and it is difficult to match exactly).
However, the existing paint has a slight sheen, like an egg-shell finish, which I need to copy.
Can anyone advise the best way to obtain that effect, please. Would it be best to 'polish' it when finished or is there something I can mix in the paint. I know there is a 'glaze' which can be mixed with artist's acrylics but I have no experience of it. (Artist's acrylics and emulsion appear to be almost identical.)
Many thanks.
Eric
Silk or satin varnish.
Of course. It's too obvious for me! I have both but tend to associate them with woodwork, I suppose. Many thanks.