How to fit Lenoleum

I have fitted carpet and Tiles and Laminate without any problem. BUT the last time I tried to lay linoleum it was a desaster. Any hints and tips. Or should i finish the bottle before I start ))

Reply to
charles

Are you talking Vinyl sheet of Linoleum? The latter has a sort of hessian backing.

Either way, I would make a paper pattern and cut to that. In cold weather it is worth bringing it into the room to bring it up to temperature, use a sharp knife (Stanley)

God luck

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jackson

Ih No i ts just a roll of lino. No hession. I have stood and looked at it for several hours and had about 5 cups of tes while contemplatin.

I have finaly made a start. Cutting it to room size + a bit and got cutting.

Its a bathroom with sink and toilet so lots of potential to do it wrong.

The room is Wedge shaped just to add som interest.

Best desision was to remove the door.

A good idea but came too late.

Yes i did bring the roll in and have a good supply of new blades.

Unfortunately i am having to fix errors as i go.

Note to self: Keep to tiles in future.

Thanks for your input CH

Reply to
charles