How to edge floor tiles when laying

I have chipboard floors and will lay ply on top of that and then the tiles. The `new floor` will butt up to a double sliding door runner and the ply + tiles will be standing proud of the runner by a height of approx .75 of a centimetre. Any ideas on how to edge this I have included a link (picture) to explain better.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h194/scudo/ensuite0049.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h194/scudo/ensuite0050.jpg
thanks
S S wrote: