"How not to" photographs

I posted a month or so about the site I have started. The aim of which is to collect examples of how not to do DIY. Since I last posted, I've added a few more pictures that have been sent in.
Most of the photographs are electrics - but there are examples from other trades too.
I'm always interested in new submissions, so if you have any pictures you'd like to contribute, I'd be pleased to hear from you.
The url is http://www.dodgy-diy.net /
David

Enjoyed looking at this last time, and don't wish to be critical, but it's still so, so slow... Can you change the hosting?. May then get many more hits.
--
Martin

(Remove barrier to reply)

I'll certainly have a look at this. I think there is a minimum time with the host I'm with, but when it comes up for renewal I'll certainly be looking to move.

I did look at this, and I'm honestly not sure what you are getting. I've looked at it in internet explorer 6, Netscrape 7 and Firefox on this computer, Opera and Netscrape 4 (yeuch) on another pc on my network, and IE6 on a third PC on the network, and what I'm seeing in gallery 1 is 8 different pictures.
I have been mucking about with menu's over the last few days, but it's certainly working OK at the moment on a variety os/browser/pc here.
David it seems to be work ok now. MikeS

Eletrics gallery from the 1st march to the 16th of April are the same photograph check your web site using a different web browser or get a friend to look at them from his computer. It is a example of how not to photograph But you knew that already. MikeS :-)

I've since added a new electrical gallery.
http://www.dodgy-diy.net/electric/gallery5.htm
Should a cooker switch actually be about a foot over an electric shower in a bathroom??

Also should a modern day bathroom still have 'chicken tiles' in it!!
John
David wrote:

find anyone mug enough to send you anti diy propaganda yet?
NT