"How not to" photographs

I posted a month or so about the site I have started. The aim of which is to collect examples of how not to do DIY. Since I last posted, I've added a few more pictures that have been sent in.

Most of the photographs are electrics - but there are examples from other trades too.

I'm always interested in new submissions, so if you have any pictures you'd like to contribute, I'd be pleased to hear from you.

The url is

David

Reply to
David

Enjoyed looking at this last time, and don't wish to be critical, but it's still so, so slow... Can you change the hosting?. May then get many more hits.

Reply to
Martin

Eletrics gallery from the 1st march to the 16th of April are the same photograph check your web site using a different web browser or get a friend to look at them from his computer. It is a example of how not to photograph But you knew that already. MikeS :-)

Reply to
MikeS

I'll certainly have a look at this. I think there is a minimum time with the host I'm with, but when it comes up for renewal I'll certainly be looking to move.

I did look at this, and I'm honestly not sure what you are getting. I've looked at it in internet explorer 6, Netscrape 7 and Firefox on this computer, Opera and Netscrape 4 (yeuch) on another pc on my network, and IE6 on a third PC on the network, and what I'm seeing in gallery 1 is 8 different pictures.

I have been mucking about with menu's over the last few days, but it's certainly working OK at the moment on a variety os/browser/pc here.

Reply to
David

Reply to
MikeS

I've since added a new electrical gallery.

Should a cooker switch actually be about a foot over an electric shower in a bathroom??

Reply to
David

Also should a modern day bathroom still have 'chicken tiles' in it!!

John

Reply to
John

find anyone mug enough to send you anti diy propaganda yet?

NT

Reply to
bigcat