How much should it cost?

We're thinking about ditching our existing gravity fed conventional heating boiler and replacing it with one of these fancy combi boilers which will free up some space in the loft and airing cupboard - and, apparently, save me some money!
On average what would be the target figure I'd need to save to have this done i.e. supply and fit the boiler and remove the hotwater and storage tank?
--
Ron O'Brien

I wouldn't bother there is nothing to beat a nice atmospheric system ........even combie boilers are crap ....and those unvented HW bombs ...no thanks .......