How much current does a car horn use ?

Can anyone tell me without me having to mess around too much how much current a conventional car horn uses please ?
--
the_constructor

What car? What make of horn? Single or Twin tone?

If switching, use a big relay as it's a very dirty inductive load.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Heliotrope Smith"

But not as much as a rhino horn.
--

Dave

About a foot more, to be precise.