How many power shower hose sizes are there?

I need a new shower head holder and got given a spare "set" (wall fittings, riser, hose) but the existing hose (and the hose fitting into the head) are too big for the holder. I also noticed my existing riser pole is bigger in diameter than the one I was given.
So are there just two "standard" hose/head-holder sizes or more? It's a Triton power shower so I assume I need the larger diameter hose, I've seen various fittings online measured in mm, but is this the diameter of the riser pole or the hose/part of hose that screws onto head? Unfortunately I have no idea who made the fittings so I can't buy a direct replacement. Any help much appreciated.
Telephone Triton, their customer service is very good.