Hotpoint VTD20 tumble dryer

The handle on my Hotpoint VTD20 tumble dryer is faulty, and I can only unlock the door with difficulty. I have found out where to buy the replacement handle but looking at the door I cannot see how to remove the handle. Any ideas please.
Dave

I would guess that you will have to take the door apart from the inside. You should see some little screws on the inside of the door. If not, it is glued together.
Mr Pounder

Thank you. Had another look and no screws. In the end I simply prised it apart, no glue either Good news it got it apart Bad news it was not the handle but part of the door mechanism that had broken. Dave

Thank you. Had another look and no screws. In the end I simply prised it apart, no glue either Good news it got it apart Bad news it was not the handle but part of the door mechanism that had broken. Dave
Hmmm One of those push in clip jobs. Probably best to buy a new appliance, they are quite reasonable. Asda have one for 99 quid.
Mr Pounder

.
Thanks, I had already gone for that option, Seems a bit of a shame really.
Dave

Thanks, I had already gone for that option, Seems a bit of a shame really.
Dave
Yes, it is a shame, such a waste. And you did try. Hey! The 99 quid ones are actually okay. I once overheard a conversation in Comet - Blackpool. This between a young trainee and the Manager. "Nowt that we sell is expected to last for more than five years without going to shit".
All is lost, we are fu ...... screwed.
Take care
Mr Pounder