Hotpoint Fridge.

We have a Hotpoint Ice diamond Larder Fridge. This model defrosts itself. I am now finding water at the bottom under the salad bin. As far as I can tell the gutter drain hole is not blocked. Despite being about 10 years old it is still working OK. Any ideas as to the 'water problem' please. Peter

the
Double che ck the drain, usually goes into a hose round the back under the grill, down to a collecing tray where it disperses if the hose is blocked there lies your problem
--
Vass

just had to do mine. (no hose at back just 'drip'tray) 1st. UN-PLUG FRIDGE FROM MAINS! Get largish paper clip and make straight. Bend 1/4" over at 1 end and press flat with pliers.(so the end of the wire doesn't puncture anything!!) Pull the fridge out... Clean gunk out of drain thing, inside, at back with pre-prepared paper clip..... Get friend on other side to see where paper clip is visible on other side. Then investigate how much ...yuk....can be there..!
If not you may be putting things too far at the back not allowing the air to circulate.
To Vass and Mog. Thanks problem now solved Peter.
itself.

and......the cure was.???

(wire)it solved the problem. Peter.