hoovers

What's the best make of upright vacuum cleaner? Currently have a Dyson about 5 years old and it's shit.

"Marvin" wrote:

I have been impressed by Bissell vacuum cleaners. You can get a reconditioned Bissell Powerforce Vac for 49.95 from https://www.bissell-secure.co.uk/site/products2.php?cat=5 . Otherwise Miele Cat & Dog always gets good reviews.

We've had a Sebo for 10+ years. Still works perfectly. Hadn't heard of Sebo until a John Lewis chappy recommended and demonstrated it. Very versatile, extension hose and attachments "on board" and it has an extra long mains lead. Can't fault it. I don't know about their current model range though.
HTH
--
Martin

[Remove barrier to reply]
The best hoover available is a Dyson.
| What's the best make of upright vacuum cleaner? Currently have a Dyson | about 5 years old and it's shit.

Eh?? That's a bit like saying "The best Tesco supermarket is Sainsburys".
Cheers
John
Stickems. wrote:

Noooo. Dysons are crap. I have had the misfortune to own two (Mrs Squiddy likes them.) They are noisy, fragile and simply no good at cleaning.

Get a Henry.
Mr Squiddy wrote:

I agree they are noisy. The one we have was very good at cleaning for about a year then gradually got worse.