Home plumbing, Re water shut down

I have a new style central heating system ( Ideal combi boiler,) and need to know what I must shut off / drain down to carry out some general plumbing, ie new taps, replacing bath etc in my upstairs bathroom, I have some knowledge of general plumbing but never before involving a central heating system,I would be very grateful for any advice received, Thank you, Tony T.
PS. installation date of new heating system 18/05/05.

On a combi you only need to turn the main incoming water stop tap off before working on any taps. One useful tip is that after turning the main stop tap off you then open both hot and cold taps both upstairs and downstairs sinks to empty any standing water in the pipes.
Your heating should not be affected in any way.
Adam