Home emergancy cover

Hi, I am wanting some sort of home cover my drainage system, central heating, plumbing, gas, electrics etc. I have had a look on the net but most only seem to cover you for minor emergencies like a burst pipe, but I want cover in case we need our garden digging up to get to water or gas pipes but the ones I have seen will not cover you for that, can anyone tell me who will cover me for this the cheapest
regards Keith

AIUI, insurance by the water utilities for plumbing and sewage pipes is a pure money raising operation. It is to pay for their expected corporate fines in the future for allowing huge leakages of water from their antiquated mains pipes.
The premiums bear no relation to expected claims, so if you can insure independently of the utilities you should get a much better deal.
bland.

breakdown (Green Flag) for about 13GBP/month also noticed 3 Valleys Water have plumbing etc cover for about 4GBP/month
PhilC