hole trim

Hi
i want to cut a 4" (approx) hole in my computer table and trim it off with one of those plastic inserts as used on posh office computer desks but cannot find a source for the trim.
any ideas what they are called and where i might get a couple?
Mark
<snip>

Wow that's great as i was just placing an order with CPC! I went for desk cable tidy in black (60mm dia) now i know what to put in google (desk cable tidy) i found loads
Mark
I did much the same but cut a rectangular hole and fitted a plastic backing box for a single 13 amp electric socket. I then cut out the back and had a smooth square hole. The flanges covered the edges of the cut.