Hinge

I need a hinge like the one I have sketched here:
http://hinge.webhop.info
It needs to be less than 10mm wide. I don't know what it is called or where I might get one. Anyone any ideas please?
Dystopia wrote:

It's a cabinet pivot hinge.
Do you need it in brass or steel?
Lord's have an 11mm one
http://www.isaaclord.co.uk / Stockcode: 22012
It would be easy enough to take half a mil off each side with a file...
--
Sue

Thanks. That's a useful site that is now bookmarked and i found a hindge that is more suited to my application a, 'Brass Card Table Hinge side fixing,' that I did not know existed.