hiding shower pipes

we are having a new bathroom fitted soon. The bathroom is being plastered/skimmed lthrough out beforehand. Now we want to put the shower/bath up against a wall which is a soild wall( thin block). We want to hide these pipes and am wondering what the best way to do it is.

channel out the block work?,or dot and dab existing wall with plastereboard leaving the area around where the pipes will be untouched?

Reply to
Phil

I would use 1 inch wooden battens on the existing wall, then run the pipes where you want them to appear, then plasterboard over the battens. If you have enough room to do this. Graham

Reply to
g1234ray

Reply to
Phil