Hidden oven switch

I understand that the oven switch must be accessible and within 2m of the oven. IMO they're ugly. Can I put it in a cupboard next to the cooker?

No. Sadly they must be connected to the cooker.....
TonyB
I don't think mickael meant to disconnect the switch and store it in the cupboard, more a case of mounting it in the cupboard so that the cooker could be turned off at the switch in the cupboard rather than turned off at the ugly switch in the middle of the wall.