Help - variation in hight of joists

Further to my earlier post re chip board, plywood or boards - I'm going to use moisture resistant green board. But I've now spotted that the new joists arent level -there a variation of 1 cm between some of them.
can anyone advise if this is acceptable or should I be shouting at the damp proofing company that fitted them