Help please with fitting UPVC Front Door

Had a front door made to measure - had to be outward opening. Ordered from a company that advertises on the web for DIY doors etc. but not having installed a UPVC door before didn't realise that it would be so much hassle ! For a start I thought that it would come complete & installed in frame ready to fit etc. but tho I have followed instructions that came with it I still cannot get door to line up properly + not drop .... Yes I have *toe + heeled * panel according to instructions but don't know whether or not this is the problem ? Also the UPVC glazing beads seem harder to get in now ........ I made sure that the frame was fitted plumb & square..... Anyone here fitted one of these and could provide a few tips ? Any help would be most appreciated thanks.
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:31:04 GMT, " snipped-for-privacy@here.net" <Chris> wrote:

if you can be a bit more specific about what the problem is ....? url for the supplier and model or type of door might help in faultfinding
breeze