help needed please

My husband needs a Bosch spare part for his orbital sander . model PEX 125 AE if that any help - the bottom plate does not hold the sanding disk any more, any ideas guys and gals please
kate
http://www.powertoolspares.com /
has helped me out in the past :o)
Ebay item 130066184499 is that what ur after ??
BuGgY

No Im sorry to say it isnt the bit I want, the bit I want is the bit that the sanding discs stick to if that makes sense, it seems to have lost its abilty to hold the discs. However the powertoolspares link looks very good and I thank you for your imput.
kate