Height of power sockets above the floor

Are there any regs covering how high power sockets should be placed on the wall above floor level?
TIA Midge.

Part M of the building regs, but note that it doesn't apply in lots of situations, such as buildings which predate it.
--
Andrew Gabriel
Thanks - we're talking extension to a domestic property, so am I right in thinking this is solely new builds as part M seems to be disability access related. i.e. it wouldn't make sense to apply bits of it when most properties are poor in this regard anyway.
writes:

You should have no problems putting the sockets in your extension at the same height as the existing sockets in your house. The new heights refer mainly to new builds and even then they do not apply to all rooms.
Adam