Handle for strimmer

My 2 stroke Strimmer/hedgecutter/pole saw works well but it would be so much easier to use if it had a "D" shaped handle on the bar instead of the in line grip. Its probably okay for shorter folk but being quite tall I find it uncomfortable to use. Does anyone know of a supplier? as the firm I bought the machine from does not offer any accessories. Failing that does anyone have an old scrap strimmer that has a bolt on "D" type handle I could have. My old Allen strimmer had one I could have used but I dumped that before I bought the new one.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Could you graft on a D handle from an old spade or fork?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

If I have this correctly then you are looking for one of the adjustable 'mid-shaft' grips? I have a Mitox strimmer with such an arrangement and I can't see why one of there's shouldn't fit. It seems a pretty generic 'bolt on'.

Reply to
David P