Halogen Lights half working???

Anybody help on this. Half of my kitchen halogen lights went off tonight. House electics went off for 5 secs, and when it went back on, only half the

12v, 20W lights went on. Nothing tripped on the fuse box. The lights are buried in the ceiling. In the past bulbs have gone off but only one at a time. Can I fix this without breaking into the plaster board??

-- Regards, Stu Devereux. Fax no. 08701339568 (Outside UK fax 448701339568) E-mail. snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Reply to
Stewart Devereux

replace the light that aren't working

Reply to
SM

Assuming there's no voltage to the sockets, I guess the transformer must have failed. They are pretty cheap from electrical factors, around 4 quid from memory. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB