grout /silicone or what>?

Just finished tiling the bathroom.........left a ( grout) gap between acrylic bath and bottom tile.........should I grout this along with all the other tiles or would it be best to silicone it before I do all the grouting...............on the other hand I could grout it along with all the other tiles and use silicone after...............what do you think??
choices ..choices
Barry

the
the
If you're going to silicone it, then fill the bath to the over-flow outlet before you pump the sealant in. This allows the gap between the wall and bath to grow larger, as all baths move slightly, and the silicone, when cured, will then shrink to fit, rather than trying to stretch to fit, which tears it away from the surfaces.
Knaw watt'a meen?

the
the
concur with BigWallop
but grout first, clean up then use masking tape alond tile and bath then run your sealant remove tape while sealant is still wet and you'll be graced with nice clean lines. no mess -- Vass