Grout & sealer recommenations wanted

Can anybody recommend a decent bathroom grout? Many I have tried seem to turn to mould/ copper colour after only a few months. However our bathroom doesn't have a window, only a extractor fan, so could this be part of the problem.
Also could anybody recommend a decent sealer for between the bath and tiles? Again this decides to turn black within a couple of months!
Cheers for replies in advance.
--- ---
I used BAL grout when I did my en-suite a couple of years back - mainly because I needed a coloured grout. But this stuff happens to have Microban protection.
http://www.bal-adhesives.co.uk/products/microcolour
They do a white/flexible version too http://www.bal-adhesives.co.uk/products/microflex
I've noticed that whilst there is a bit of gunge about elsewhere, the BAL grout looks as good as it did the day it went on (it was the champagne colour which is still light enough to show any mould up clearly if any had built up).
Then again, if you use a shower cleaning agent regularly (they are typically a mild bleach solution) you should be able to keep the mould at bay before it takes hold anyway. A nail brush is handy for scrubbing the stuff well in. BTW, the BAL grout is still good in spite of the fact I've not actually used such cleaners on it yet.
On the tile-to-bath, any good silicone should do the job, but check whether its power-shower compatible (if you have one). Tip - make sure there is no flexing of the bath when you stand in it (e.g. poor supports etc. - if so fix the problems or you're wasting your time as silicone will only flex so far) and when you're ready to seal, fill the bath right up with water so there is plenty of weight in it and leave it like that as long as you can whilst the silicone cures.
Your extractor will be fine for ventilation, but ultimately, mould will take hold wherever water stands or is trapped and that tends to be along bath sealing, shower trays, behind soap dishes on walls etc. - and spreads from there. Nothing unusual I'm afraid.
Midge