Grout Sealer

Hi,
I've posted this question twice before, but I thought that I'd try once more. Had anybody ever used a grout sealer, and do they work or are there any drawbacks.
TIA
Will.

Never used one but they sound like a good idea. My grout has grown things in the shower cubicle and will require a makeover soon.
TonyB