ground floor toilet

Hi

we are trying to decide where (or if) we can install a toilet on the ground floor.

option 1. put up a partition wall to create a small isolation room (8ft x

2ft) then the toilet room at the end of our long thin kitchen.

option 2. put it in the cupboard under the stairs?

problem is all the ground floor is built on the ground apart from the front room and no way is a toilet going in there.

any advice where to find the regs and some suggestions welcomed.

Mark

Reply to
Mark D Smith

Try here: