Gas Meter Box - Wall mounted

Need to get a replacement Meter Box (surface mounted and white), can anyone tell me where I can get one from?
Thanks

Here's one place, at least... http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/041.asp
I doubt you will be able to change the box without involving Transco.
--
Andrew Gabriel

nomis wrote: || Need to get a replacement Meter Box (surface mounted and white), can || anyone tell me where I can get one from? || || Thanks
Pop to your local Transco depot. That's where I got mine.