Gas cooker bayonet disconnect/reconnect - DIY or not?

Moving house in the next few weeks, and was wondering whether to book a gas bloke to disconnect the cooker here and re-connect it in the new place, or whether it was a simple/safe job for me to do myself?
I'd rather not have to add yet another couple of appointments to the moving day, so any thoughts would be very welcome.
ps, I asked the removal company but they don't have anyone qualified to do it.

It's a staight forward DIY job. The bayonet connectors are there to make it so.
Sometimes they take a bit of force to get them on and off.
--
Adam