GARDENING

I have a small garden at the front of my house, and want to landscape it so in is vertually maintainance free. Any ideas on the best way to do this, any suggestion will be much obliged.
thanks Patrick
snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM wrote:

Landscape fabric & gravel. Cheap & works a treat.
Dave
I'm afraid I find the trend to concrete and chips rather sad. Is it really so hard to look after a bit of garden ?
Even if it is just grass all you have to do is run a hover mower over it 6 times a year and chuck some weedkiller on it in the spring.
Gil
Gil wrote:

IMO gardens are somewhere to sit drinking beer while the food on the BBQ cooks - not places to spend hours working in.
Dave