Garden shed ?

I move into my new house soon (resale property, NOT new build) and need a garden shed.

Am I right in thinking that you do not need planning permission for garden sheds ..... ?

The shed needs to be 8 feet long by 7 feet wide, with doors on the 8 foot length so that I can run my 3 disability scooters straight into it, instead of like now going in through the narrow end and having to juggle them around a bit.

Does the roof have to be an apex type roof or can I have a roof that slopes from one side down to the other side with a gradient of about 6 inches difference in height.

What is, if any, the legal height of a garden shed allowed to be.

I did try a search through google groups but couldn't find the relative answers.

-- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

You are right.