Garden Room Flat Roof

Hi
My garden room flat roof needs replacing sometime soon, currently usual tarmac type stuff. Is this still okay or is there now some newer more modern type of covering anybody could recommend?
TIA
Hodge
Add pictures here
✖
Hi
My garden room flat roof needs replacing sometime soon, currently usual tarmac type stuff. Is this still okay or is there now some newer more modern type of covering anybody could recommend or not recommend?
TIA
Hodge
Add pictures here
✖