Garden hose leak - on water meter !!!!

Page 2 of 2

Don't be fooled by all this drought lark and we have all to go on meters. If we all use less water their profits take a dive. All they will do is put up the price to maintain their profits. It happens with everything we consume. Look at petrol diesel, the more miles per gallon vehicles did, the less you bought so the less profit they made. What do they do--- put up the price of course. You can never win.
ken

You may be right in the long term but currently I'm saving 160 / year and any rebalancing wont happen overnight.
Andy
Tony Bond (UncleFista) wrote:

ROTFL !!!!
Stickems. wrote:

Nope. No hose-pipe ban. Live in Wales where we've got tons of the stuff. Just a pity we can't sell it to you lot over the border ! :-)
Instead you lot flood Welsh villages so that you can have water !!!! :-)
BTW. No reason for doing it at midnight. Wife just asked me to do it before I went to bed !