Garden gates

I want to purchase a metal 2 foot 6" wide garden gate, height 3 foot . Ideally it would be from the Stirling range to match another gate but not essential. My local Builders Centre (IOW) no longer stock these (was ref no ST01 ), nor do the local B&Q. Have had a search on Google but did not find any suitable ones. Any guidance on where these may be available would be much appreciated