Garden fence

Do any of you know where aluminium fencing and railings are available in this country ? I know this is popular in the States but Googling has not come up with much over here. I would like to fit balustrading at the edge of an elevated deck and thought aluminium would be long lasting and low maintenance. While I am at it, the main garden fence could do with replacing so I wondered if that could be done with the same material rather than the wood panels again.

TIA Norm.

Reply to
Norman

Look for metal workers in your Yellow Pages.

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

I tried that but there was no-one doing what I am looking for. Thanks anyway, I appreciated the response. I have now decided to go for wood after all as my builder came up with some new (to me) ideas.

Reply to
Norman