Garden fence

Do any of you know where aluminium fencing and railings are available in this country ? I know this is popular in the States but Googling has not come up with much over here. I would like to fit balustrading at the edge of an elevated deck and thought aluminium would be long lasting and low maintenance. While I am at it, the main garden fence could do with replacing so I wondered if that could be done with the same material rather than the wood panels again.
TIA Norm.
"Norman" wrote:

Look for metal workers in your Yellow Pages.

I tried that but there was no-one doing what I am looking for. Thanks anyway, I appreciated the response. I have now decided to go for wood after all as my builder came up with some new (to me) ideas.